Friday 21 June 2013

Tumblr Goodness

Personally as a 'word' person I've never bothered much with Tumblr, but when the EE FB* page linked to this it was too good not to share: 50 Shades of Genealogy (SFW) . I haven't checked, but I'm guessing the author is another genXalogist. It mostly contains short animations connected with genealogical moments most of us would definitely relate to! Readers will no doubt have realised that I love making and sharing my own genealogy memes, so I always love it when I get to see someone else out there is making genealogy related funnies.
 

Poor Bad Luck Brian, still waiting to win the genealogical lottery
 
* I'm rocking the acronyms today: that's "Evidence Explained" and "Facebook". "SFW" is "Safe for Work", just in case the 50 Shades allusion had anyone worried!

No comments:

Post a Comment